s e a r c h

17.12.16

ísland, ii

Reykjavík. I flew back for a short week in the capital, incl. Iceland Airwaves festival and a little roadtrip along the south coast. And again: it was magical. Also listening to all the pretty music (here's a little playlist with my discoveries), seeing Of Monsters and Men in their home country again after 5 years and the coffees, the pastries, the people. The liquorice chocolate!

My best Reykjavík tips:

- rent a car and explore. Seljavallalaug, the swimming pool in "the middle of nowhere", definitely was my highlight;
- coffee at Reykjavík Roasters;
- cinnamon buns at Braud & Co;
- food and cakes at Babalú;
- buy wool! I'm no big knitter (yet), but the quality is amazing and the price so low;
- go swimming! If not in Seljavallalaug, try Laugardalslaug (in the city) or some other place;
- this app, the best I could've downloaded.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten