s e a r c h

20.3.16

Oslove.

Oslo. My weeks in the north (i, ii) ended unexpectedly with some days in Oslo and I couldn't have been more happy about it. First I was afraid 4 days would be exactly long enough to make me feel so extremely at home again that I didn't want to fly back to the Netherlands, but it couldn't have turned out better! I got to see everyone and do everything I wanted and started to realize it mostly is amazing to have a second place that feels so so so much like home.

I still hope it really will be home again one day, though.

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Dat hoop ik ook. En dat ik dan je buurmeisje ben ;) X

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ik hoop het ook voor je! Het is zo tegenstrijdig als je eigenlijk verschillende plekken hebt, waar je je thuis voelt.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Dat is inderdaad niet het makkelijkste nee, maar heeft gelukkig ook z'n fijne dingen :)

      Verwijderen